A qualified Yes.  We always recommend a double wall tank for storing class IIIB flammable products (waste oil).  However, in some municipalities, you can get away with a single wall.  You will typically need some type of secondary containment with a single wall though-a dike, a basement, etc. It’s cheaper to just go double wall on the tank.